Monday, October 2, 2017

October All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend !I't time for a brand new All Star Tutorial Bundle and Blog hop! As you know, I have teamed up with 11 other Stampin' Up Demos to bring you a Tutorial Bundle each month. We each offer this in our own business for free with a minimum order as well as a stand alone PDF purchase. 
This month, all the projects center around products in the 2017 Holiday Catalog. Some are Christmas and some are Fall. You will have TWELVE step by step tutorials to design with! You can find the full details at the bottom of this post. 

My project this month is a Fall one. I can't show you the full project because that's exclusive to those who receive it. But, I can show you a Sneak Peek! 
I know, you're shocked I used Pick A Pumpkin, right? Ha!! I seriously have designed close to twenty projects with this bundle. I love it so much!! This one is not Halloween, but just Fall related. And it holds a special Pumpkin Spice treat! 

So, to kick off this new PDF bundle, we are doing this blog hop. We've each designed a SECOND project show casing the same products. I decided to keep my second project pretty simple. 

Have you seen these Starbucks Via Instant packages in your local grocery store? They are in the coffee isle. Now, I'm not a coffee drinker, but if I was, I'd be all over these Pumpkin Spice packs! 

So to make the holder for these little guys, I took a 3" X 11" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and scored it at 6 1/2" and 6 3/4". I stapled the sides and the adhered the Painted Autumn DSP to both the front and the inside. I also put a piece of Vellum the same size right on top of the front DSP to kind of tine down the big bold pattern. 

I then cut a Peekaboo Peach pumpkin and a Gold Glimmer Sprig. I stamped the sentiment from Banners for You and cut it out with the little Framelit from the Banners Framelit set. I cut a 24" piece of Jute Twine and pulled it apart into three threads. I wrapped one around three times and tied a bow. I glued the pumpkin stack right onto the bow. And that's it! Easy Peasy! 

Now, if you are wanting to get this wonderful October All Star Tutorial Bundle for yourself, here's all the details:

 You have several ways of receiving these tutorial bundles:

1. Order $50 from my online store between October 1-31, get the PDF for FREE.  I email them out about once a week, so you should receive it via email within a week of your order. If you want it earlier, or maybe I overlooked your order (it happens!) just email me and let me know! 

2. Purchase this month's PDF for $15.  That's this page!   This is a one time purchase. 
3. Join my team! They always get them for free! 
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more of these types of bundle packages - jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up!® Products.
Questions? Email me! 
Make sure you keep hopping along to the other designers this month! Next up is Gail! 
Please visit the All Star Tutorial Designers:


Pick A Pumpkin Class to Go
Registration Deadline is October 14th

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. what a delightful project. It would be great for so many occasions

    ReplyDelete