Thursday, November 2, 2017

All Star Tutorial Members Blog Hop- Merry Cafe

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week! It's time for a brand new All Star Tutorial Bundle and Blog hop! As you know, I have teamed up with 11 other Stampin' Up Demos to bring you a Tutorial Bundle each month. We each offer this in our own business for free with a minimum order as well as a stand alone PDF purchase. 


This month, all the projects center around products in the 2017 Holiday Catalog. All of them are Christmas themed. You will have TWELVE step by step tutorials to design with! You can find the full details at the bottom of this post. 

My project this month is K-Cup Gift Box featuring the Merry Cafe stamp set. I can't show you the full project because that's exclusive to those who receive it. But, I can show you a Sneak Peek! It's a great project for you to make for all those helpers in your life like the mailman, a secretary, or maybe business person who helps you often. Or, anyone who likes coffee or hot chocolate really! 


So, to kick off this new PDF bundle, we are doing this blog hop. We've each designed a SECOND project show casing the same products. To go along with my Merry Cafe gift box above, I created a Merry Cafe Pillow box, which can hold a Starbucks gift card! 

The Merry Cafe stamp set has been one of top sellers from the Holiday catalog. The big selling point on this stamp set (beyond the obvious cuteness!) is that it coordinates with the Coffee Cafe Bundle. If you already own this set and framelits, this set is a nice companion to go with those. 

I used the pillow box die on this project from the Trim Your Stockings Framelits Set. I stamped it with the Marbled background stamp in Crumb Cake ink (on Crumb Cake cardstock.) I made my cup to look like the red holiday cups Starbucks uses. I embossed the snowflake from Merry Cafe in White Embossing powder. I created the tag in real Red and Garden Green. I added a holly leaf (Holly Berry Builder Punch) and a snowflake (Trim Your Stockings Framelits.) Wrapped some of the rustic looking Jute Twine and clipped the cup on with a Gold Library Binder Clip. 


Now, if you are wanting to get this wonderful November All Star Tutorial Bundle for yourself, here's all the details:

 You have several ways of receiving these tutorial bundles:

1. Order $50 from my online store between November 1-30, get the PDF for FREE.  I email them out about once a week, so you should receive it via email within a week of your order. If you want it earlier, or maybe I overlooked your order (it happens!) just email me and let me know! 

2. Purchase this month's PDF for $15.  That's this page!   This is a one time purchase. 
3. Join my team! They always get them for free! 
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more of these types of bundle packages - jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up!® Products.
Questions? Email me! 
Make sure you keep hopping along to the other designers this month! Next up is Gail

Full Blog Hop List: 


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. love. Love. LOVE this coffee cup and want to thank you for the inspiration! I MUST get started on Christmas cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete